Sunday, April 7, 2019

Come, walk with me...





(1)Come, walk with me...
On the soft sand with the dizzy sun and crisp air for our company; asking each other curious questions.
And when the answers ignite our souls and our eyes meet, let’s smile.  
Because, baby! The real bonding is in the knowing.

(2)Come, walk with me... 
Under the night sky, full of stars and bright moon shining upon us.
The cold sand beneath our feet will exhaust us and we will crash beside each other gazing into the vast blanket of sky; I will tell you the story of Cassiopeia and the three stars in line then;
And when I call you a beautiful star and you give me a stare; let’s laugh. 
Because, baby! The real heavenly connection is in the conversations. 

(3)Come, walk with me... 
Let’s catch the sunset and silently sit on the sand while watching the sun go down in the sea slowly.
And when the breeze plays with your hair strands and you suddenly realize I am staring at you. Let’s have that glorious confusion; you looking at the sun, and me looking at you, caressing your neck in a friendly way like Dex does to Emma in the movie “one day”.
Because, baby! The real understanding is in the silence.


(4)Come, walk with me…
Let’s sit on the rock where water crashes violently beneath,
Tell me your darkest secret; your worst memories; let it all out.
I will wipe your tears away and ask you to breathe in and breathe out…  
And when I trace my index finger over your face and look into your eyes and assure you "Even the superheroes who take care of everyone, need someone sometimes. Look at the vast beach, it’s not a place, it’s a pilgrimage…HEAL", you will get a natural smile on your face, water will splash on us.
Because, baby! The real care is in “being there”, I will be there, I will always be there.

(5)Come, walk with me...
On a night without the stars. But the live music will be synced up with the sound of waves. The artificial lights lit in the sand all around us, our faces glowing.
It’s blissful, we will join hands or rest them on each other’s hips, we will roll; dance and stumble in the soft sand. We will fall. Let’s enjoy when that happens.
Because, baby! The real dancing is in being foolish.

(6)Come, walk with me... 
After walking a few hundred meters, l will turn around and take backward steps while facing you.
Pointing out our footprints in the golden sand and softly whispering to you one of my lame theories.
When you get angry and imitate me; punching playfully; I will “over react”, triggering your snorty laughter.
Because, Baby! The real fighting is in the laughing.


(7)Come, walk with me...
It’s a silent beach where there isn’t a single soul; we are a bit tipsy, zigzagging our way through the glided sand. And in between our drunken laughter, let our foreheads touch and heart beats increase. Our noses will collide… while your hands are fidgeting with my ears, I will have your moonlike face in my palms. But I won’t push my mouth near you and precisely three seconds later our eyes will lower onto our lips and we will smile instead.
Because baby, the real intimacy is in the anticipation. 

(8)Come, walk with me...
To the far away hut nestled under the stretch of pine trees. Let’s not hold back anymore, the words will follow up with actions, no further awkward emotions, Only the lamp will remain lit while the shadows will play their tricks, consuming us as whole, so much that even the waves will dance fiercely to the tune of our ardor.
And when we lie naked in the same blanket next to each other; spent, let’s get a shy pursed-lipped happiness on our face.
Because, baby! The real exchange of bodies is in the morning after…


(9) Come, walk with me...
Even if you are unsure now, trust me when I forward my hand and take this leap of faith.
There is a reason god brought you on this shore and brought you this close to me.
We will happily walk until we reach a place we call home. Where every day we will spend being each other’s favorite good morning and happiest Goodnight. And when we sit in the verandah and reflect upon those eight things. We will smile.
Because, baby!  The real Love is to be found in the little things we do, it’s called friendship.

So, let me ask you by getting on my knees imitating Ryan Reynolds from the movie “Definitely Maybe”.

Will you.... ummmm...Walk with me? 


No comments:

Post a Comment