Saturday, July 24, 2010

power to captivate

*sound of vibration*..

I got up frm ma semi trans state n checked ma cell...damn...another forward from ankit...i so hate him...

Its been 3 days...n i was cursing myself for being so rude on her...when u really miss ur special sum1 u always end up cursing urself for the thngs which u dint do...thts d power of love....n realisation...

But ya wateva it was...i had sent her around 50 msgs on “sorry” theme in ths 2 days...n had tried to call her so many times...but...no response...i was so frustrated at myself...every bit of that so cald “anger” on her was gone...n i so wanted her to reply me....or meet me ths coming Saturday....i dnt know y but ths was d height...i hadn’t missed her so much before...though there had been few fights..but this was longer one....n ya...it was my mistake ( i dint understand what made me reciprocate ths statement in front of her tht day)..

I skipped ma lunch...had no interest in going out wid friends for ne movie....i just wanted her to call me, msg me, or atlist gimme a miscal ...

I slept again...

But soon i got up...tht part where i skipd luch was taking a toll on me...just had some snacks ...n checkd ma cell again...2 more forwad msgs frm ankit,

I threw ma cell on bed...n switchd on tv...just to divert ma attention....

N after few minutes ma cell again again vibrated...ths tym i went n that was it...tht moment iv l never frgt ever...it was her msg n it was so romantically written...

“baby....ofcuz i missd u...

Ok nt in ‘im sorry’ way..

Nt even in “i forgive u” way..

I just misd u in “i missed u” way...:|..”

She was so adorable...so sweet...this is how she is...naughty but cute n lovely...no more words to describe her...i had always wanted such person in ma life n i had found her and why even m trying to trammel wid that reality????

ma heart almost melted after reading that msg...i soon called her n we spoke for around 5 hourz before her battery died..

So like this no matter how many fights we had in our tainted relationship...ths fights ended on a sweet note..ofcuz it was me who always used to say sorry even if she was on d wrong side most of the tym...but wateva it was i was 5n with it....cuz she had that control...that power over me...tht magnetising power which i used to call...she could turn my moods as and when she wanted...magician of ma heart

But soon it was all about to change...those magnetic powers were bout to get destroyed by sum external electric field...her presence in ma life was just too strong...d presence of that charming beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment