Friday, July 9, 2010

an extract

“yes I am…I am selfish….i want my life to be perfect…I want everythng in ma life to be perfect…I have always been like this…a selfish brat…bt 1 thng u don’t undestand…UR ma LIFE…”

Yes I mean it…ur ma life…my everythng..baby …u just don’t get it…y I do all this..??
Y I get into this family matter…its not as if im interested in all this…I do this only for u…yes I accept it all affects ma studies…but my life is more important for me…n baby ur ma life”

“if we don’t get it all right then we might loose on many things…how the hell u gotta get chance to visit goa often…how will I ever get chance to meet ya in pune”

“Baby we got to solve this family matters…our families been together for many years now…together they hav been involved in so many circumstance including problems and joyous moments as well..
But now this situation is worsening…its not only because of that dubai tender and spate between shyam uncle and ur dad..the situation is worsening day by day and its not gud for our future..”

“Future??? “

After a brief pause with a bit of shock …I enquired..”baby dnt u c future in our relationship??”
“ yes totally…I mean ya we have,…but as of now thts not a problem…trust me…plzz…u look into ur studies n stuff first….this is all never gona work out…just don’t knw wt to say….

“but listen…we gotta try to do something atlist”

“ not at ur career risk”
“but..”

“ c u cant design life like a building…u have to live it…n it vl design itself”

I heard enuf

i shouted angrily “now dnt copy tht dialogue of ur architectural frnd jyotika”

“this isnt a joke…we gotta live thru this…n v gota find a way out of this…we just cant go on taking life as it comes….atlist I cant…m nt a coward”

“wt??? …u mean m a coward….u….”

I shut d door behind n left…tht was ma everydays strategy to tackle any argument wid her…
Cowardly rite…indeed I was this totally confused guy all together…

But it was all bound to change with tym…n I was made to change my opinion bout d life theory…
Not entirely…but ya certainly to such extent as to make me n ma life feel good…

She changed everythng within no tym…tht innocuous beauty…:)

No comments:

Post a Comment