Sunday, July 11, 2010

another

Hey…wt ya looking and y ya stoned…?(mischievous)

M not stoned…LOST is d right word…m just lost in ur amazing beauty…internal external both…

M totally lost in it…damn ur so beautiful…

Ohh m i?? ..just elaborate ma beauty…(again mischievious….challenging me ha…I like ths challenges of urz..)

Hmmm…ok…ur beautiful to such an extent tht if I play hide n seek in it…u vl neva be able to find me…its so vast tht it vl take me 100 years to travel through ur beauty….ur beauty can accumulate indias no chinas whole population…

Aargh…u n ur idiotic idioms…stop it….

Ya..just kidding baby…c thr r certain good thngs wich u just cant elaborate d reason as to why they r so good…they just happen to be perffect…n ur beauty is such an amazing thng …wich I just cant put in words…

I can only feel it ….(I tried to kiss her but she resisted…

“oye…unlce and aunty are down…wt if some1 suddenly comes upstairs…

“ohh c’mon…we r in balcony n door is closed” …

“still…u knw wt…m bit scared ya…aunty / uncle luks at me wid tht kinda suspicious face ,…I gt scared”

“haha…don’t be…atlist wid ma parents…just don’t be…I fool em every minute..”

Suddenly she got serious…

“gautam…this nature of urz I dnt like…serisly…its sumtimes difficult to trust u…”

“baby…ur saying tht…c’mon u knw I trust u to so much extent tht I tell u each n evry small small thngs…i dnt knw y u do ths to me all d tym…u always take me wrong…”

“k…well I knw I overreacted but serisly…u gota be frank wid uncle n aunty too…”

“Okay 5n….tht means u want me to tell em bout us rite now…”

“this isnt the point…dunno wen u vl undestand me”

“what ….undestand u…all wt I did in ths 3 years is just try to undestand u …n still….

And then erupted the longest fight…yup..yet another longest fight…as usual…our meet after 3 months ended on a bad note…which again wasn’t a tottaly new thng in our cracked relationship of over 2 and half year....

No comments:

Post a Comment