Wednesday, June 16, 2010

back to reality

I woke up....it was my damn alarm ringing!!...

"teri marzi" song by kailash kher...
As usual I snoozed it...and lay back down again....
took my cell,went to playlist...n played that song again....

""Aye Khuda Teri Marzi Ke Aage Kya Hoga Kya Pata
Tu Jo Chaahe Waisa Sama Ho, Teri Raza
Tu Jo Chaahe Tapati Dhup Mein, Aye Khuda
Khilata Huwa Gulista Hoga
Tune Banaayi Raahein, Tune Banaayi Manjil
Hum Le Chalein Hai Apana Kaarwaan, Aye Khuda
Teri Marzi Ke Aage Kya Hoga, Aye Khuda""

” How true indeed”...I said to myself..

2 minutes later...I dozed off .

I could hear something vibrating,. I was taken aback..."no not that dream again"
I said
And ya Luck/destiny heard me this time (which doesn’t happen quite often I must tell you)...
it was my cell vibrating...
half asleep I picked up...

"Where the hell was your cell dude, lys and me have been calling u for past half n hour", it was Greville

"uhh..ya sorry dude, I was just.. ..uh .I mean I am sleeping" I replied still trying to fight for my senses
"WHAT!!?? Its 11.30 man...anyways just called to ask if ur coming with us for CS(counter-strike for all u people who might think its ‘computer science’ or something))....porvorim...we are leaving now...will be back by evening"

"Now??? hey dont you people have pracs tomorrow..??? "
This must have sounded funny coming from me because I’m like the least worried creature bout these exams n stuff

"Screw that man, just come, we will come back soon, Judah,Elroy n others will be there" he said
i contemplated for a while before replying
"Ohh so u got the team na...sorry ya, I will be going to Jitesh's place now, most probably...we will be discussing OOPS there"

Another plain white lie....I had no idea I was getting so damn good at lying..those 2 words "Most Probably" gave me enough security to say things without having to bother about consequences.

Don't get me wrong…I dont mind lying ...But I have never understood why people make a big deal about lying and being lied too!!
C'mon it doesn’t even figure in the 7 deadliest sins list....

H hung up saying "ok byee cya tc"

The phone call over and I was left to my thought again..(still lying in my bed)...but then suddenly I got up again..All of a sudden I felt choked...I couldnt breath...Damn this cold...
My cold was the most unpredictable thing in this universe...of course given the fact that it was a rainy season...and of course it had been pouring…...but I had not got wet as of now...
Oh damn...Now I’m gonna have to face Mom’s “slanderous” comments again!!
Yes that was the right word...I was tired of her taunts...

She would say:-
"You must have got wet yesterday, you must have had an ice-cream, you finished fanta from fridge, Don't listen to me and then go sneezing all over the place.. etc etc etc.."

None of the above accusations were true ofcourse…But moms are moms!!..:P.....

I got up n started searching for my allergy tablets...I found painkillers, sleeping pills, vitamin tablet,(sounds like I had the whole pharmacy in my room!) but where the hell was that cold tablet...
Never have I found things when I want them.....I so hate this life..lost in my thoughts again I came back to my room n dozed off once again...geting lost in my own little world of supernatural thoughts again.......

2 comments:

  1. so ur girl callin out to u in ur sleep are ur suernatural thoughts.. haa.. hm preety good.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...no...supernatural thoughts are about d darkness and d ray of hope...d dark path wich m following...its a secret as of nw...ths is mid story...u vl knw d real thng wen i start disclosing d prev chapterz...:)

    ReplyDelete